You won’t be seeing any horrible secrets spilled here today, but rather, just some every day, normal confessions. Sorry, I’m boring like that.
1. B and I eat out way too much. As in, over this last weekend we ate out every meal from Thursday dinner to Sunday lunch. We are horrible at being out and just grabbing something because it is easy. We have every meal except Wednesday lunch (he’s been promising me sushi for weeks) planned out with the groceries bought for the next week. I hope we’re strong enough to stick to it.
2. On days that B works and I’m home by myself with nothing to do, I often wear my pjs most of the day. I shower right before he gets home. This is something I want to work on because I feel like a slob all day long, but it’s hard to be motivated to get dressed too much. I have even taken the dog downstairs wearing nothing but a night shirt, panties, and a jacket. Yep, I’m that girl.
3. I don’t feel like a meal is complete if I don’t eat something that I can dip in ketchup. I’m pretty sure that I’m addicted to ketchup but so far it isn’t causing me any health problems or social issues, so I’m not willing to give it up just yet. But still, any time that I go to a restaurant and eat things that are not dipped in ketchup I feel successful (ahem, sushi doesn’t count because soy sauce is totally the Asian ketchup).
4. B and I just paid off another of my student loans. This is the second in two months. They both were over 6k when we paid off the bill. While I love the feeling of not having that debt anymore…I also miss having the money waiting in my bank account.
5. I hate doing blog link ups, because it seems like I go out and comment on blogs and I never get any in return. I linked up my other blog to a military family link up this past Friday. I got 177 hits day of, 70+ the next day, 60+ the next, and 50+ today. I have received one comment from all of that. It makes me mad that I tried to reach out to others like us (young couple overseas) and that I got zero responses from that.