Hey everyone! I missed you all last week. Internet was hard to come by down in Croatia and since we were paying by the minute, I never got a chance to update or read any blogs. But, here I am, ready to report in and buckle down for the last week of the challenge!
1. What have you achieved towards your goals this week?
Let’s see, I lost 1 pound on vacation bringing me to 9 lbs out of 10 gone! :)
I read 6 books (and half of two others) bringing me to a total of 16 out of 20 for the challenge.
I made shrimp scampi to take me to 7 out of 5 recipes tried. Though, I didn’t actually follow a recipe for that one. Just went with the flow.
The other two, I’ve blown off. No instruments at my beach retreat.
2. What have you done to make yourself feel fabulous?
I went on a week long vacation. I rested, relaxed, and laughed my way through the entire week. It was amazing.
3. This is week 9 and the final week of the challenge! Is there anything you want to really push to achieve now?
I definitely want to lose that last pound. I can’t believe that I managed to lose weight while on vacation, so getting back into the home mindset should help even more. I don’t think I’ll make the book reading goal, even though I might get really close. But I think I’ll get 19 read instead of 20. We’ll just have to see.
4. How have you felt through the challenge? Has anything been more difficult than you thought? Anything easier?
It’s been harder to play my instruments than I thought and I bailed on writing my list shortly into the challenge. It felt too awkward.
5. Fun Question: Where do you fit in your family? Are you a middle child for example? How does that affect your “place” in the family?
I am the 3rd of 4 children. Youngest of the girls. But we’re really spread out. My oldest sister is 9 years older than me, than my next sister is 13 months older than me, then me, then 5 years to my little brother. So, I was the baby for 5 years. As to my place? I’m probably the most outgoing of my siblings, I’m not the quiet, shy, peace-keeping middle child.
Hope everyone has a great week!