My guy’s name. So does bullets. So, I’m going to tell you about him and use bullet points!
We met back in November. At a dance hall. And I can easily say all these corny things like :
- I noticed him from across the room (not quite he was only a table away the first time I saw him, but I did notice him. He had a great smile)
- He noticed me from across the room (nope, his group did come and join with my group but he danced with another girlfriend of mine first. Yes, I stole him from her because his other friend wasn’t as much fun as he was.)
- We had an instant connection (we did, but, who doesn’t when they’re slightly tipsy and dancing.)
From there we set out on a fairly whirlwind three weeks – we went all over SA. So much fun! We hit up:
- The zoo – Can I just say best first date ever?
- A bookstore – We talked so much about books on date 1, that date 2 was at the bookstore so we could do some shopping.
- Ice skating – He kept me from falling down. That was quite an accomplishment.
- The Riverwalk – It was all decorated up for Christmas; very pretty and romantic.
- A jazz club – We were supposed to go swing dancing, but the club was closed for the year.
- Dave and Busters – Heheh, we shot things. He shot bad guys, I mostly shot the hostages we were supposed to free…oops, my bad…
- The mall – He needed a Christmas gift for his brother.
- Six Flags – We tackled all of the roller coasters that were open. I’d never been on one before that day. I’m kinda addicted now. It’s such a rush.
Then he finished up his training and got sent back to his home military base. We’ve been long distance ever since.
Our current travel log to see each other contains:
- A 13 hour detour for him on his way from ND to AL for training.
- A flight to AL for me to spend a weekend.
- A flight to TX for him to spend 25 hours together.
- A 13 hour detour for him on his way back to ND from AL.
- A flight to ND for me for a weekend.
- And, a flight to TX for him to spend this weekend!
We’ve had a lot of fun in the past few months. And I can’t wait to see what is coming in the next few!