1. Playing piano for church. I love getting to participate in an ensemble and lead people in worship.
2. Football. Did you see all the upsets in NCAA ball this weekend? And on top of that Rice won 77-20 and set two records this weekend. (Most touchdown receptions between a quarterback/receiver duo 40 and most touchdown receptions by a receiver 50)
3. Singing in choir. I love being involved in music groups. I love learning new music. And I love rehearsals.
4. Meeting new people. It’s fun to find out there stories, to learn their quirks, and to share mine in return.
5. Eating with friends. It’s so much better than eating alone. And you get to talk and laugh.
6. Late night talks with good friends. Even when it means going to church on 3.5 hours of sleep. Nothing beats chatting with a girl friend until the wee hours of the morning.
7. Talking about things that I’m passionate about. With people that actually understand what I’m talking about.
8. People who will stand up for what they believe in.
9. Teaching music. I love to share my love of music. It’s such a blessing to get to do.
10. Homemade treats. It’s so awesome to make something that smells and tastes yummy.