1. Students that skip classes and then accuse the professors of guilt tripping them for not showing up to class. And get mad at people for being concerned about their well-being when they haven’t been around for a couple of weeks.
2. People telling me that I need to change things about myself in order to get a boyfriend.
4. The presidential elections.
5. Guy friends that already have girlfriends telling me that I’m amazing and that they can’t understand why I don’t have a boyfriend.
5. Houston traffic lights not working. And by extension Houstonians that don’t know how to use a four way stop.
6. People not inviting people to events. And then saying they just didn’t have their contact issue. Even when they did.
7. Cleaning my house and doing laundry. Seriously, why do things get dirty? Can anyone invent something that will keep everything taken care of?
8. People thinking that I will change set plans that are part of my job just because they tell me to.
9. Curfew. (Aww darn, curfew just got lifted so I can’t complain about it.) Hmm, okay. People who comment on your new hairstyle/color/clothes by saying, “well, I guess you can pull it off.”
10. Superficiality and hypocrisy.